Bihar Student Credit Card 2022: Bihar government has started the loan facility for such candidates of Bihar who wanted to pursue their higher studies once they completed their intermediate but due to the financial problem they are not able to do that after the announcement of the Bihar Student Credit Card 2022 scheme they can fulfill their dreams of higher studies because the Bihar government is providing an education loan to such students up to Rs 4 lakhs. So, the course you wanted to pursue and if it is enlisted in their list of approved courses then you can apply for Bihar Student Credit Card loan online and its complete procedure and other important details regarding the scheme are provided below.
Read more:- HDFC Bank
What is Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
The government of Bihar launched a program that is highly helpful to pupils. Under this program, the state government offers loans to kids whose families’ financial circumstances prevent them from funding their education past class XII. Please read this article through to the conclusion in order to better grasp the government’s program.
How to Apply for Bihar Student Credit Card?
Once successfully registered, candidates must complete the application form. Candidates can easily fill out the application form by following these steps:
- Visit www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in Website to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card.
- Visit the Login column on the homepage, then log in using the necessary information.
- Start carefully inputting the necessary information on the new page.
- Submit the form after carefully filling in all the information.
- Choose the plan once the details have been properly provided.
- A new form will show on the screen after selecting the scheme.
- After entering your personal information, enter your home address.
- Enter financial income information after inputting the aforementioned information.
- Next, fill out the Loan Request Section and the Co-Financial Applicant’s Information.
- Finally, fill out the form by entering your bank, repayment, and payment information. You will submit your application form.
What is the Aim of the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
The primary goal of this plan is to raise the state’s Gross Enrollment Ratio. Last time, the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) was 14.3%, while the national GER was 24%. In order to make Bihar one of the most developed states, this program is being implemented to boost the state’s GER by 30%. Through the program, the government will offer financial aid to deserving students who wish to pursue higher education but were unable to do so due to financial difficulties. Additionally, it will support young people’s employment.
Eligibility to Apply for Bihar Student Credit Card
- The candidate must reside in Bihar on a long-term basis.
- The state or federal regulatory body associated with the government recognizes the educational institution the student attends.
- The Student Credit Card Scheme 2020 will provide loans to students for general education courses as well as technical or professional programs.
- Under this plan, all state students must have completed their 12th grade.
- List of Colleges with BSCC Approval
Important Documents for Applying for Bihar Student Credit Card
If you are also thinking of applying for Bihar Credit Card Scheme, then keep one thing in mind. For this, it is very important for you to have all the important documents. These are the documents you need to submit at the time of registration whose details are listed below:
- Application and co-application parties’ Aadhaar cards
- matriculation, 10+2 (for polytechnic 10th grade), and final passing examinations certificates
- The applicant’s bank passbook, a certificate of scholarship receipt, and free educational materials
- enrollment certificate showing the name of the course on which the students are enrolled
- Information about the course cost paid to the institution
- Two passport-sized photos of the applicant, co-applicant, and guardian’s parents or spouse.
- (Bank passbook, electricity bill, voter ID card, driver’s license) Identify proof of the candidates
Important Documents for Applying
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet and certificate
- Letter conferring scholarship
- Course Structure
- Admission Proof
- Fee Schedule
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Tax Receipt
- Income Certificate of last year
- Income Tax Return for the last two years
- Bank Statement for the last six months
- Any Residence Proof like Passport, DL, etc.
- Who is Eligible For Bihar Student Credit Card?
You must reside in Bihar. You must be older than 25, at least. You must have completed the 12th grade. You must enroll in a course at a recognised institution.
- What is The Interest Rate For Bihar Student Credit Card?
Under this program, the state government offers 10+2 graduates an education loan up to Rs. 4 lakh at a 0% interest rate.
- Can Students Get Credit Cards?
A student credit card is a type of credit card available to college students. Since there is no upper-income restriction on qualifying for the credit card, any student over the age of 18 may apply.
- Can I Buy Laptop With Student Credit Card?
Can I use my credit card to buy a laptop? Yes, as long as you have the approved credit limit, you may make purchases using your credit card.
For more information please follow us on:- www.letmethink.in