It is often the case that there is so much you want to share with your followers that a single photo cannot sum up all your pent-up emotions. One photo is just too few. Instagram caters to this social need of its users by allowing users to post up to 10 photos or videos at once, in one post on their Feed. Adding photos one after the other is too much of a struggle for anyone sharing multiple photos. On the other hand, you must buy instagram likes from recommended websites and using this feature offered by Instagram is quite easy.
Read More – Ways To Get Instagram Followers For Free
Posting multiple photos in one post
The process is simple. Just follow these steps and you are good to go!
- Select the + icon at the bottom of the home screen after which you will need to specify the location you want the photo from; Library or the Gallery.
- Tap on one of the photos you wish to post.
- Once it is opened, a “Select multiple” icon will appear at the bottom right corner. Tap on this and it will reopen the Gallery or the Library.
- From here you can select all the images you want to share by clicking on them. If you wish to remove some from the list, just tap on it again and the tick will disappear.
- The photos will be posted in the order you select them so select them in the order you want to display them in. If you are not satisfied with the order, you can click and hold a photo and drag it to the position you want it to be at.
- Once you are done with the selecting, you can edit the photos by tapping the “Next” icon. Here, your photos can be edited individually or you can apply the same filter to all your photos. To edit individually, tap on the photo you want to edit and do it from there. If you want to do it collectively, simply select the filter without selecting any photo.
- When done with the editing, tap “Next” and you will be given the option to add a caption. There can only be one caption for all your photos, and if you want to add captions to individual photos, you will need to post them separately.
- Now that you are done with the selecting and editing, you can post it by clicking the “share” icon.
Such a post will appear to the followers differently than the posts with single photos. On the top right-hand side of the post, there will be an icon that will indicate that there are more photos and the followers will access these by clicking on this icon and swiping up.
Posting multiple photos at once in your Story
There is no direct way of posting more than one photo on the Story at once but you can work your way around it by using a collage of the photo you want to post using an external collage making application. You need to open the application, select all the photos you wish to post, choose a layout and design the collage, save it to your camera roll and then access it from Instagram when posting the story. In this way, all the photos one likes to post will appear as a single photo collage on the story.
Another way to add multiple photos on your story is as follows:
- Click on the camera icon on the top left corner of the home page and open the camera roll by clicking the icon that shows your most recent photo
- Once the camera roll has opened, tap on the “select multiple” icon and choose the photos you want to add to your story.
- Then tap “next” to edit these and then tap “next” again to share.
Instagram has continuously been updating its features to make Instagram more and more user-friendly. This feature that allows multiple photos to be shared at once has indeed made it much easier for the users to share multiple photos at once. Where they would have had to post or share each on Story individually, it can now be done all together.
Read More – Reasons of Losing Followers on Instagram Do’s and Don’ts
Hope you like our blog on “How To Add Multiple Photos At Once On Instagram”. If you enjoy our hard work, so you can give us thumps up by sharing it or commenting your thoughts below.
For more updates and news, just follow – www.letmethink.in