The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board are also popularly known as RSMSSB is considered as a governing body that conducts a type of group recruitment procedure every year for recruiting students for various designations.
They announce the result of their preliminary examination every year on their official website. Every year the RSMSSB preliminary examination is held for the post of Patwari, especially in Rajasthan. Usually, the preliminary examination is the former stage, while the later stage is the primary or the main examination.
The aspirant candidates are suggested as well required to prepare hard for the next stage.
However, the following region discusses the preparation procedure and general tips and suggestions for cracking this RSMSSB examination.
Basic Examination –
The primary examination of RSMSSB Patwari generally includes 4 kinds of sections which include successively; 1. General Knowledge 2. Mathematics 3. Basic Computer Knowledge and Finally 4. General Hindi.
General Knowledge and Mathematics is regarded as the most important coverage areas where the examination is performed on 100 marks each. Whereas, Basic Computer Knowledge and General Hindi comprise 50 marks each.
The natural suggestions and tips are mentioned in the following region along with the subject clarification.
General Knowledge –
The General Knowledge section involves various subjects from different disciplines. Some of them can be mentioned as; Geography, Culture, Economics, General Science, etc.
Now for the preparation of these subjects, the applicants can thoroughly study the NCERT textbooks from Class 6th to Class 12th without the inclusion of Mathematics and Language Papers, as those come in a different jurisdiction.
However, all questions will be asked from the 10+2 level.
General Knowledge Detailed Subjects –
- History – Study materials include successively; unification of Rajasthan, ancient civilizations, the revolt of 1857, medieval history of India and Rajasthan, Independence Movement, etc.
- Culture & Literature – Students can study the broad dimension of Various Languages of Rajasthan, Popular Historic and Cultural Spots of Rajasthan, Old and New Traditions, several folk songs, etc.
- Local Governance – Understanding different governing curriculums like; Panchayti Raj institutions, state administration procedure, district administration process, functioning, composition, etc.
- Current Affairs – Basic Knowledge of National, International, and State issues in current affairs, Policy implications at the state and national level, government schemes and regulations, adherence to rules, etc.
- Geography – Getting to know the geography of different attributes and aspects like; vegetation, location, districts, states, agriculture, climate, business, etc.
- Polity – Realizing the authoritative principle policies, directive principle policies, Judiciary rights and decorum, Constitution, Fundamental Rights, and Duties, etc.
Basic Computer Knowledge –
Basic Computer Knowledge includes different as well as important subjects just within its only 50 marks.
Those are consecutive; 1. Understanding of Smartphones, Tablets. 2. Operating System 3. Information Technology 4. Electronic Governance 5. Microsoft Office 6. Computer Basics 7. Computer Characteristics 8. Society 9. Hardware and Software Knowledge etc.
For the purpose of preparation, the students will be suggested with tips to learn the contents of the basic books of computers and understand the national and state level govt. schemes which are benefited from electronic governance.
The candidates are expected to learn the rudimentary functionalities, operations, and terminologies.
Usually, in Mathematics Paper, many a time, the previous year’s questions are repeated or even similar questions are out with different numerics. Thus, the students must thoroughly go through the previous year’s question papers and practice them as much as they can.
For speed and accuracy, students can as well read the NCERT mathematics papers from class 6th to 10th.
Arithmetic Contents –
- Number Systems –
- Computation of Whole Number.
- Relationship between Numbers.
- Decimal and Fractions.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations –
- Time and work.
- Square roots.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and distance.
- Partnership Business.
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Algebra –
- School Algebra (Basic Identities and Simple Applications)
- Linear Equation Graphs.
- Elementary surds (Simple Problems)
- Geometry –
- Elementary Geometric Figures and Facts:
- Triangle Centres – In-centre, Orthocentre, Circumcentre etc.
- Triangle Congruence and Similarities.
- Circle Chords, Tangents, Angles
- Mensuration –
- Rectangular Parallelepiped.
- Regular Right Pyramid with Square or Triangular Base.
- Right Circular Cylinder.
- Right Prism.
- Sphere, Hemispheres
- Right Circular Cone.
General Hindi –
General Hindi will contain subjects like Hindi Grammar, Hindi Constitution of India, Hindi Verb, Noun, Adjectives, Synonyms, Antonyms, etc. in 50 marks.
For this, the students can read the NCERT textbooks, State Board textbooks as well as Hindi Grammar Books.
Job Prospects –
After successfully completing and passing the RSMSSB Patwari prelim and primary examination, the candidates will be notified about their RSMSSB Salary, RSMSSB Facilities, RSMSSB Benefits, RSMSSB Job Prospects, RSMSSB Placements, RSMSSB Job Categories, RSMSSB Job Domains, etc.
This way, the students can decide the best for them.
Trending Post – Dell Cloud Computing Enterprise Backup Service Revealed
For More information or News Updates – Follow www.letmethink.in