Samsung is one of the best smartphones makers in the world. Their design and build quality are much better than any other. Now Samsung is going to make strong their mid-budget section as per the MI smartphones company strategies. Samsung is now of focusing of the mid-budget section, that’s why Samsung is going to reduce the price newly launched Samsung Galaxy Smartphones in April 2019. Is Samsung will success to impress the Indian consumers. Let’s hope so.
Launch Summary |Samsung Galaxy Series
Samsung is going to reducing the prices of three of its Galaxy A-series smartphones in India. Prices of Samsung Galaxy A10, Galaxy A20, and Galaxy A30 have been cut down and the new prices are now listed on the company’s online stores, Amazon India Tata Cliq, Croma, Paytm Mall and other brick-and-mortar stores in the country. Samsung recently launched Galaxy series with A10 and Galaxy A30 in March 2019. Later Samsung Galaxy A20 was launched last month in April 2019.
Read our popular post;-
- Social Media Expert Habits.
- Digital Marketing Strategies for 2019.
- How to Do Pinterest SEO.
- Use Facebook to drive traffic to your website
Samsung had launched Galaxy A10 at the price of Rs 8,490. The price of Galaxy A10, as per the new listing was Rs 7,990. The price of Samsung Galaxy A20 has been cut down to Rs 11,490 from Rs 12,490. Lastly, the price of Samsung Galaxy A30 is now Rs 15,490, down from Rs 16,990. The other Galaxy A-series smartphones that have been launched in India are Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A70. Galaxy A70 is priced at Rs 28,990 whereas Samsung Galaxy A50 price in India starts from Rs 19,990.
Specifications of Smartphones
Video Credit to Akshay Aggarwal
Galaxy A30 (Old Price – Rs 16,990 – New Price- Rs 15,490) Difference Rs.1500/-
- 4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display panel with full-HD+ resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- Dual Camera 16 MP Low Light Camera |5 MP ultra wide with 123 ultra wide lens
- Octa-Core SoCProcessor coupled with Option of 3GB and 4GB RAM options and 32GB as well as 64GB of inbuilt storage.
- MicroSD card support.
- 4000 Mah battery with Fast Charging support with USB type C
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor|3D Prism Design
- Android Pie |Samsung One UI
Galaxy A20 (Old Price – Rs 12,490 – New Price- Rs 11,490) Difference Rs.1000/-
Video credit toThamarakshan Biju Cen
- Octa-core Exynos 7884 SoC.
- Two high power cores clocked at 1.6GHz and six efficiency cores with a clock speed of 1.35GHz.
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage option
- Camera Rear 13 MP (F1.9)+5MP(F2.2)
- MicroSD card (up to 512GB).
- Battery 4000 mAh with 15W Fast Charging|USB Type C
- Android 9 Pie with the company’s One UI on top.
Galaxy A10 (Old Price – Rs 8,490 – New Price- Rs 7,990) Difference Rs. 500/-
Video credit to PhoneHindi
- 2-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) screen,
- Octa-core Exynos 7884 SoC,
- 2GB of RAM
- Camera Rear13MP(F1.9) | Front5MP (F2.0)
- 2GB | 32GB Expandable up to 512GB
- 3,400mAh battery.
Want to Earn Money online, So these posts are for you only.