The Ratnakar Bank Limited, popularly known as the RBL Bank, is among the most rapidly growing commercial banks in India. Founded in 1943, the bank currently has about 429 branches throughout the country. RBL Bank provides a variety of financial instruments such as credit cards, loans, FDs, and so on that cater to your monetary needs.
Out of the various banking services offered by RBL Bank, the RBL credit cards beat the game. Its wide range of credit cards are specifically designed to suit the varying needs of all its users. These credit cards are independent of an annual fee and are loaded with exciting perks. Additionally, the RBL credit card reward points that you accrue through your transactions are redeemable against a number of alluring offers and privileges.
Here’s why you should consider an RBL credit card:
RBL Bank sends you updates through email and SMS alerts. This will help you keep a track of all your transactions, payment due dates, bill payment receipts, monthly statements, and so on.
Net Banking Services
Through the online banking facility provided by RBL Bank, you can access your account from anywhere, at any time. This provides convenience and helps facilitate a smooth banking experience.
Cash Advance Facility
The cash advance facility lets you get cash at any time to tend to your financial emergencies. However, an added fee will be applied on such a service.
RBL Bank credit cards are embedded with an EMV microchip that safeguards your card from any misuse or duplication and provides protection.
Credit Limit Flexibility
RBL Bank allows you to keep your credit card spends in check by setting a limit on your credit card. This will help you manage your card better and avoid overspending.
Add-on Card Service
Through the add-on card facility you can get up to five supplementary cards for the members in your family. These cards entail the same benefits as the primary card.
24*7 Customer Service
Any queries that you have pertaining to your RBL credit card can be addressed to the customer care. RBL Bank’s 24*7 customer service provides assistance and resolves your issues in no time.
RBL credit cards provide various special perks such as dining privileges, priority pass memberships, travel benefits, golf memberships, flight booking offers, and more.
RBL Bank credit cards are accepted worldwide at merchant stores. Moreover, you can access cash through your card 24*7, all across the globe.
All credit card transactions made through your RBL credit card are awarded with reward points. You can earn RBL credit card reward points on flight ticket bookings, hotel accommodations, mobile recharges, vouchers, gift certificates and fine dining. In addition to accelerated rewards, with an RBL credit card you can get bonus points and welcome bonuses as well.
Once you’ve accumulated your reward points, here’s how you can redeem them:
- The reward points you’ve earned can be redeemed against the items stated in the Rewards Catalogue by RBL Bank
- If you’re a new user, you will need to register for the RBL Rewards
- You can do so by typing out the number of your RBL credit card and the date of your birth
- You can use these points at any time to purchase your desired items
- If you are already an RBL Bank member, you can use your ID and password to login
Eligibility criteria for an RBL Bank credit card
The criteria to be eligible for an RBL credit card is as follows:
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must be salaried or self-employed
- Your minimum income must be ₹1-3 Lakhs per annum
Documents required for an RBL Bank credit card:
You’d need to submit any one of the documents from each category for an RBL credit card:
Proof of identity
- Voter’s ID
- PAN Card
- Any photo ID proof issued by the government
Proof of address
- Driver’s licence
- Utility bills
- Rental agreement
- Most recent bank statement/credit card statement
Proof of income
- Bank statements
- Most recent salary slip
- Form 16
- Income tax returns
Here’s how you can apply for the RBL credit card:
For an online process:
- Go to the official website of RBL Bank
- Select “Personal Banking”
- Click on “Credit Cards”
- Opt for a credit card that you wish to own
- Tap on “Apply Now”
- Fill in required details such as name, contact information, address, income and email
- Tap on “Submit”
- Once the procedure has been completed, a representative from the bank will reach out to you for the relevant documents
For an offline process:
- Visit an RBL Bank branch
- Fill an application for your desired RBL credit card
- Submit the necessary documents
- Once your application is accepted, you will receive your card within 21 business days
Moreover, once you’ve applied for the card, you will receive an acknowledgement SMS with a reference number. You can make use of this and track the status of your application.
You can either choose to track your application online or offline.
Here’s how you can track it online:
- Visit RBL’s official website
- Type out your application number/ mobile number
- Click on “Submit”
- The status of your application will appear on the screen
Here’s how you can track it offline:
Through the customer care helpline
- For RBL Bank credit card – 1800 121 9050 or 022 – 6232 7777
- For RBL Super Card – 022 – 711 90 900
Through the customer care email
- For RBL Super Card – email@example.com
- For RBL Bank credit card – firstname.lastname@example.org
RBL Bank credit cards are equipped with exciting features and perks that enhance your lifestyle. You can use the card both domestically and internationally. RBL Bank’s wide variety of credit cards ensures that irrespective of your needs, there’s a credit card for you. Moreover, the reward points that you accrue on your transactions can be further used to unlock exclusive privileges and offers.
For more updates and news, just follow letmethink.in